Business Development Executive
- Qualification any Engineering degree
- Experience more than one year
- Building contact with new clients
- Identify prospects, conduct demo and onboard new clients
- Understanding client needs
- Offering solutions and support
- Follow up call
- Creating & maintaining database of clients
- Fixing appointments with clients
- Handling live chat, cold calling
- Closing sales by coordinating with sales team
- Sales goal planning and forecasting
- Work collaboratively with product team for product improvisation
Business Development Manager
The business development manager is in charge of developing business solutions. The main goal is to generate more revenue for the company. This includes new sales strategies, sales pitches, and business plans.
Roles & Responsibilities::
- Identifying sales and services that would appeal to new clients
- Creating sales pitches
- Executing sales objectives
- Managing client accounts
- Finding and following new sales leads
- Arranging business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective clients
- Preparing sales contracts; following company rules and guidelines
- Managing records of sales, revenue, and other important data
- Researching the market and industry trends
Desired Candidate Profile::
- Three to five years of previous experience in sales, management, customer service, finance, administration, or related field
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets
- Bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or related field
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Fluent communication in person, on the phone, and in email
- Abide by all non-compete/solicit agreements
- The desired candidate should have good knowledge in Photoshop and Illustrator
- 2 to 5 years of experience in designing UI/UX for Mobile and Web Apps.
- Should be an independent player with good creativity and capability to work on tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 is an added advantage
- An immediate joiner is preferred.
Please send your resumes with portfolio (less than 5MB).
Junior Embedded Engineer
The candidate should have 1 to 2 years of experience in following areas
- Soldering and component placement practical experience
- Knowledge in microcontroller modules like, Arduino and raspberry pi
- C programming basics
- SPI, UART, GPIO, USB and I2C interface and protocols
- Ability to communicate and draft emails with people in outsourcing sensors and various components
- IOT and wireless communication theoretical knowledge and its work flow
- Hardware installation, testing, debugging, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance skills
Desired Candidate Profile:
Diploma in ECE / EEE / EI. Please send your resumes.
Senior Software Engineer
- Design and implement high-performance, high-availability applications and services.
- Software Development: Design and implement high-quality software that performs at scale
- Process and Operations: Build, maintain, and extend development processes and tools to ensure
- ongoing improvements to team productivity and product scalability
- Leadership: Provides technical leadership and mentors junior developers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related discipline with 4+ years of experience or master’s degree in a similar field with 2+ years of experience
- Have successfully built, deployed, and supported an enterprise-scale web application in the cloud
- Hands-on software development expertise in Java with spring framework
- Ability to understand complex workflows and develop and validate innovative solutions to solve difficult problems
- Cloud (AWS) and Microservices experience preferred
- Experience in API Design, Data Modeling, Capacity planning
- Engineering best practices such as TDD and CI/CD
- Experience working autonomously or in teams on multiple product features without guidance from other team mates.
- Experience proposing technical solutions for new or revised features based on understanding of product and business domain
- Experience providing technical leadership and mentoring junior developers.